Sunday, April 15, 2007

An update

So I guess it's been a few weeks since I've updated this thing. I haven't really been in the mood to blog lately, I dunno why, i just haven't. Luckily not many people have complained. I've been doing Romans questions for the past few hours and not getting too far, but they'll get done eventually. I'll be living at the MacLeod's place for the next week and a half or so, which is pretty fun. Some people have said that living alone in the middle of the woods is horrible, but a change of scenery is nice, and I can do quite a bit out here anyways. Tomorrow I might take a walk through the woods, it's been really nice and warm lately, but there's still some snow down so it should make for a nice walk.

I've just been a little out of it lately, things happen and such, but I'll not get into that because I told Sandy that I'd make this a boring and bland post. g'night all, back to Romans. Just think, after tonight I'll be done of Cottrell forever! till the exam, but exams are easy anyways. L8rs

oh btw, not necessarily bland or boring but a little strange, I had McDonald's yesterday and for some reason it gave me a rather unfortunate bit of diarrhea, and then today I had some Wendy's after church and got the same thing again. This is not a good thing.

3 Comment(s):

Blogger sandy said...

that's what fast food does to your system. wonderful stuff but eat too much of it and ugh... not so good!

congrats on the update. that wasn't so hard now was it?

8:53 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Haha Sandy, i'm sure it was though, considering he had to go through your constant torture to post!


Haha if you only posted a short one just to like bug sandy or something you should post a longer one sometime! I hate to sound like sandy here, but its actually quite fun to post sometimes.

Hmm yeah it happens a lot too if you're just the slightest bit not feeling well.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Nice poopy blog Vinnie... If you go on that walk in the woods, you might want to take some toilet paper in case you get short-changed.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home