Monday, January 08, 2007

WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRST SNOW-STORM OF THE YEAR!!! PLUS! THE FIRST POWER OUTAGE OF THE YEAR!!!

Could it get any better? I think not! Phew, i'm excited. I love winter and all the snow that comes with it. So far we've had an absolutely poopy winter and it's been green up till today, but lo and behold, snow! wind! ice pellets! hail! I'm so giddy *bounce bounce*. I know, some people don't like winter, but you get non-winter for 3/4's of the year, sometimes more, so let my winter go! =P

Although I find it quite ironic that we've had an absolutely warm winter while the MCC students are away at home, but the day before everyone is back we get a decently sized storm. I was thinking that they'd all get off easy and not have a good old PEI winter, but it looks like God has quite the sense of humour =P.

So i've determined that this break has probably killed my teeth. I've been so lazy with brushing my teeth twice a day. I dunno what's happened, I was always good at it and have good teeth because of it, but now I've kept forgetting. I'm too lazy I think. Plus i've been eating like a bunch of chocolate and drinking pop, it's not good. why am I telling everyone about my teeth? I dunno, i'm bored. Enjoy! L8rs all

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home