Thursday, January 04, 2007

Someone shoot me!

So today I'm posting from in a... beauty salon. Yuck. Ma's getting her nails done right behind me, and she needed me to come along to get dog and cat food because she can't carry the bags. It's certainly not an exciting place to be, although my readers may not share the same view of them as I do, since you're Sandy and Elise and both women. I'm pretty sure I'm the only guy in the whole place, which really sucks. But I am listening to Numa Numa, so it should entertain me at least a bit.

I got back the remainder of my marks today, and they were quite good. I already knew my overalls, but I got back my LOC exam, which was an 88%, my Christian Ed Exam which was 93%, and my Chris Ed Lesson Plan which was 96%. So all in all It was good, although I'm going to talk to Eileen about the Chris Ed Exam, I think she marked one wrong that I can argue was right, which means that I'll ace the exam :D

So i'm eagerly awaiting the return of all the students and the start of school. I've been so bored lately, and going to a beauty parlor doesn't help relieve the boredom. =P I think i'm running out of games to play at home too. Over Christmas, my pool table was overtaken by hostile junk again, and I've got to start a rescue mission to uncover it sometime. I'm looking forward to the start-up of the semester again. The first semester went along quite well for the marks at least, and hopefully I'll be able to do better this time as for getting the work done on time, although I still do some very good last minute projects, lol.

So today I finished up Albany NY. It doesn't seem like a very nice place to stay in a hotel really, I think I found maybe two decently nice places there. But it's done, so that means I get more money. I like money, it's a good thing to have. Hopefully I'll get lots of work done tomorrow and Friday though, cause I'll need money for the next school year.

hmm, I can't think of anything else to post. I did some changes to the template, and I added a neat little random quote generator to the top, so it changes whenever you refresh the screen. There's currently 11 of them, but I'll probably add more when I come across them.

Ok, that's it. It's nearly time to go neways. L8rs all

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home