Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Die Grass!!! DIE!!!!!

So it's starting to look a bit more like winter today. We FINALLY got some snow, although it was under 5 cm's, at least it's better than the green christmas we've been having so far. I'm sorry, but having green grass growing a week before christmas just disgusts me. What is the world coming to? Although I feel bad for all those students coming back in January. When they left, it was quite green, and when they return they will probably freeze. Poor you guys. (ok, i don't have much sympathy, but still).

Anyways... so it would seem there's a bit of competition for first comments, eh? who knew I was so popular... lol. ah well, no one can resist me. it's the hair, it's mesmerizing. Just kidding =) So it's looking like a slow day at work today, Jim (my boss) is not coming in today, he's working at home, so I'm stuck with doing more hotel sites. If you'd like to see my work, go to http://www.findahotelin.com . It's oh so entertaining, but there are some nice hotels there. Oh, the one i'm looking at now is really nice. Go to http://www.fairmont.com/santamonica/ and click the "slideshow" button on the right. You won't be disappointed (Elise). Also, I need some entertaining music, if anyone knows of something to listen to, post them and I'll have a listen.

So today I go Christmas shopping. Oh so much fun. If anyone would like to donate some money to my shopping, I won't deny it. lol. But I'd best be getting back to work. I'm not being paid to blog here. lol. If anyone wishes to get a hold of me, I'll be on skype. If you don't have it, go to http://www.skype.com/download/ then add "Vincent Arsenault". L8rs all

2 Comment(s):

Blogger ECbran said...

I win, and it's so not winter here. .

6:12 PM  
Blogger ECbran said...

p.s. you're right! I am so far from disappointed!

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home