Monday, December 11, 2006

Exams!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I guess it's time for a second post, so here goes.

Today I slept till 1:30pm, it was awesome! Don't you just love sleeping in? I woke up, played some games here and there, and now it's almost 6, so I'll start studying for my exam tomorrow I think. It's the Christian Ed exam, so I'm not really sure what to expect... The last one was wicked-hard, everyone hated it. The whole thing was mostly statistics and historical questions, like who started sunday school (it was the guy with the beard btw). I think 4 people passed that mid-term. I did have a 62%, but one of the questions I had nearly right and she marked it wrong, so I got her to check it over again and she gave me another 9%, which I won't complain about, and bumped my mark up to a 71%. Still not great, but at least it's a pass. She said that this Final Exam would be more conceptual and less factual than the first, so hopefully it'll be easier, but i'm really not sure what it is I should study... ah well, it'll go fine. My Christian Ed mark is like 95 anyways, and the Exam is only worth 15%, so i'm not too worried.

After that exam, i've got the Life of Christ exam on wednesday, which I don't think will be fun at all. It's going to be a lot of fact and event questions, which means that it's going to suck supremely. Knowing me, I probably won't start studying for that one till wednesday, spend all day at school cramming for it till the Exam at 1, and then sleep the rest of the day. Oh well, we'll see how it goes anyways. Hopefully the memorizations of Matthew 5,6,7 boosted my mark up nicely, 5 was 93%, 6 was 97%, and I have yet to find out what 7 was.

So after that Exam comes the end of all life as we know it, also known as the English Exam. This will most likely be the worst Exam I have ever had. The study sheet is like 18 typed pages long, and is entirely made up of Essay writing and Grammar... Now on the English Mid-Term I did really well, got 90% on it, which I'm quite happy about. Unfortunately, the Final will involve mostly Grammar, and will have about 50 billion rules to follow about every little aspect of the english language imaginable. Fun Times! And not only that, but the English Exam just so happens to be at 9am... what a horrible time for an English Exam, but it's got to be done.

So now that that little rant of Exams is over I'll get to the rest of my life. Last week was really a sucky week. Pretty much everything was due last week, all the big assignments and such. On Tuesday, I was busy writing up my Christian Ed lesson for the class that evening, and I barely got it finished. I think it went surprisingly well for being prepared an hour before class. Wednesday was the Christmas Chapel, which went along quite well. I spent over an hour washing dishes, and my fingers were prunes after it was done. After the clean-up was done, around 3pm, Amanda came over to the college to tell me that she didn't think that our relationship would work out and she decided that we should break-up. I would have to say that was not pleasant, and it put me in a really down mood for the rest of the week. I'm still feeling a little down about it now, but I guess i'm slowly getting over it. She had said that she still wanted to be friends, but I'm not really sure about it. It's one of the things I have to still work out. As if that weren't enough, on Thursday my mother recieved a letter informing us that we would be paying for repairs to the car that killed my dog 3 weeks ago. On Friday, we found out that it was not the car owner that was doing this, it was the insurance company, and the guy had no choice in the matter. As well, shortly before the MCC christmas party, I found out that the bill for that car would be around $5,000. That seemed to bring me down yet again, and I don't think that the Christmas Party was as good as it could've been for me because of that. I think that sums up my week. Overall, it was a pretty crappy week, but it's slowly looking up.

Congrats to Sandy for the first comment on my blog. I know, I finally made one, and now the world's going to end. We had determined that If I were to ever create a blog, it would cause world-wide boredom, resulting in world-wide depression, which led to World War 3, Nuclear war, Nuclear winter, and the end of all life as we know it (much like the english exam), but Sandy told me to do it, so it's her fault when we all die. Also, I won't be telling anyone about this blog, I made one comment using this account on Sandy's blog, and I'm interested in seeing how long it takes people to find out about it.

Anyways... That was a good half-hour of procrastination. Back to studying for Christan Ed Exam... yeah, that won't last long. I'll probably end up playing around with the HTML code on my template. Honestly, I had a lot of fun for about a half-hour messing around with it yesterday, this time I'll probably save the changes too. It'll be quite a lot of fun. See if you can spot all the little changes I'll make. anyways, that's it for me. L8rs all

2 Comment(s):

Blogger sandy said...

i thought the english exam was the end of life as we know it?


(first comment, twice in a row!)

11:33 PM  
Blogger Courtney Saunders said...

hey, wow you have a blog, me too!!!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home