Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Blah

So how's it going everyone? I have to say, of all the people who have two or more posts on my blog, sandy and elise are my favorites. =P Keep up the blogging you two.

Don't you hate not knowing? I dunno, it's just that sometimes uncertainty gets to me. The new year comes very soon, and it'll be 2008 (one of Sandy's pretty numbers I believe) actually in another year, because it's now 2006 and next year will be 2007. Thanks for the correction Elise. Who's to say what the new year will bring. Personally, I have no clue. Every so often I'll let my mind wander and it just goes crazy, and eventually I don't know what's what anymore. It's just weird because it's so unpredictable. This new semester will probably bring about change, that's certainly predictable anyways, it's what change it will bring that's the unpredictable part. What might happen, what might not happen, I dunno. I keep trying to just trust that it's all worked out already for me, but sometimes unforseen circumstances can shake that trust. But maybe that's just me being me again, I seem to do that a lot, or maybe it's this Christmas slump that I seem to be in. I dunno, just that the break hasn't really been as good as I had hoped for, it's been rather slow and lonely I guess. *sigh*

There's no stars visible tonight.....

2 Comment(s):

Blogger ECbran said...

what? 2008? did i miss a year? Don't worry, things will pick up. You're in my prayers, tata!

12:44 AM  
Blogger Vinnie said...

oh, crap, you're right. lol, see how confused I am, I completely forgot what year it was... ugh, how embarrasing. I shall change it. And thanks Elise, I appreciate it

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home