Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Boredom

I hate mondays, especially when they happen on tuesdays, ugh... This has got to be one of the slowest tuesdays ever. Here I am, sitting in the office with no will to do work at all. It's hot, it's quiet, and it sucks. I've been doing Detroit today, and I'd say Detroit has the most surrounding communities ever. I've found at least 10 places that are not Detroit in the Detroit area, including Romulus. Who knew there was a Romulus? Surprisingly the resident star trek geek Matt didn't.

So it is officially post-new years day day. How was everyone's New Years Festivities? I know you're all absolutely dying to hear about mine, even though Sandy has already heard about it, so that leaves... Elise, so happy reading Elise! =P But before I start, I'd like to say that the Embassy Suites in Southfield (another place in Detroit which is not Detroit) is stupid and I want to break it. Ok, done.

So on the Friday before New Years Eve I visited Krystle at the wal-mart change rooms for about an hour and helped (ok, hindered) her work there. Krystle asked if I would come over to her place to chaperone while she had this new guy over. I guess they hadn't really met much, but they both knew someone and met through them. She wasn't quite sure what he was like though, so she wanted me to come along just incase. So the night opened with this guy named caille (i think that's how it's spelt. it's pronounced kyle) also known as Cripple for some reason, arriving shortly after I had gotten to Krystle's place. We played some Dance Dance Revolution, which I would have so beaten everyone if it were a full contact game, and then went downstairs at about 9 to watch movies. We ordered some Pizza and started watching the first movie at about 10:15 or so. In total we watched some of Boogeyman (what a lame excuse for a horror), The Notebook (sappy chick-flick), 50-first dates (I had already seen it, but still funny) and Cars (yes, it was animated, but actually not bad at all). The night wrapped up around 5:10 when Mr. Cripple went home. After he had gone, Krystle and I stayed up about an hour talking, and she went off to bed at about 6:15 or so. I got around 4 hours of sleep on the couch when Krystle's mother came downstairs. Between her mother and her very vocal cat, I was woken up and couldn't get back to sleep. I got home around 4:45, went upstairs for a bit on the laptop, talked with Sandy over the phone for a bit and went to sleep around 8. Was woken up around 11pm by my Mother hammering a shelf onto the wall, and I couldn't get to sleep after that till about 2:30. I went online for a bit, but not for too long, I guess I had too much on my mind to sleep. Anyways, that was my New Years Eve/Day festivities. All-in-all it was pretty good actually.

And here I am, bored out of my mind at work. I need another two hotels done and I'll be finished with Detroit. YAY!!! I really can't wait to get back to school, I actually am doing school work on my break instead of procrastinating. It's so weird, but it's happening. Yes, I realize that by blogging I'm procrastinating about work, but.... Shut Up! =P. I'd do work if someone (Elise) would hurry up and build me two really nice 4-5 star hotels in Detroit with really nice websites right now, lol. Ok, fine, I'll do some work, but someone should come online so that I have someone to chat with while I do it =P. L8rs all

sorry for the long post, but I do that when I get bored, and besides, reading is fun! =P

1 Comment(s):

Blogger sandy said...

glad to hear you got such a good start to the new year

now go back to work!

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home