Tuesday, January 16, 2007

blah

you know, I'd write a big long blog about how i've been doing the past week, but I really don't know. It's weird, i've just been very blah the past week. Like there have been several highs and lows within such a short period of time. I dunno, I guess the reason if I could define it would be uncertainty, it has a tendancy of getting to me more than it should, and then after that I come to the realization that the uncertainty is mainly from a lack of faith. I dunno, I just have a tendency of getting myself down over things...

Anyways, on a lighter note, Ma is starting up an aquarium. She's been buying tropical fish everywhere, and the Pets Unlimited over here has a sale on for tropical fish, a dollar per fish. I think we've got nearly 30 fish so far consisting of two betas, 11 cloudtail, 2 of the fish at Walmart that Krystle liked (a pink one and a blue one, whom I named Pinky and the Brain.), 10 smaller fish much like the cloudtails, five orange/black fish with big stomachs, and a lone orange/white fish that we bought at walmart tonight. It's looking to be quite the collection of fish, hopefully our 3 cats won't get too hungry..... lol.

yeah, so it's now tomorrow, that is tuesday, although this post was started tuesday, so it's really today, even though yesterday was an hour ago. so... yay tuesday. I've got NT survey tomorrow, then Intro to Interpretation, and Methods of Teaching. Should be a fun-filled day. whoop whoop.

L8rs all

5 Comment(s):

Blogger sandy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:35 PM  
Blogger sandy said...

p.p.s.

fix your sidebar!!

8:36 PM  
Blogger sandy said...

oops I pressed to hard on the pad and ended up clicking the delete button by mistake, deleting the first comment and don't remember everythign I had said and so yeah.. congrats on fixing your sidebar!

12:21 AM  
Blogger Vinnie said...

yeah, for some reason I couldn't see the sidebar problem, and it looked normal to me. The problem was that one of my post titles made the sidebar too long and there wasn't enough room. thanks for catching it. as for your first post, i can repost it for you if you'd like. i've got the whole post saved in an email that blogger sends whenever sum1 posts.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Vinnie said...

Sandy's first post:

Researching capital punishment somehow sidetracked on to researching interesting quotes and I seem to have a collection of them (see: post & random comments). The source for this wasn't cited (grade 12 english, hello!) but it's a prayer written by someone struggling with lack of faith as well.

"God, I don't have great faith, but I can be faithful. My belief in you may be seasonal, but my faithfulness will not. I will follow in the way of Christ. I will act as though my life and the lives of others matter. I will love. I have no greater gift to offer than my life. Take it." Did I mention it was written by a preacher? Sometimes it helps to know we're not alone in our struggles :)

p.s. sounds like an awesome aquarium!

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home